The Shift Operator is responsible testing and reporting plant operations to ensure safety, quality, and productivity while supporting the company’s policies, goals and objectives. This position is 12 hr. shifts, alternating a month of days, and a month of nights.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the production of ethanol and co products meeting the highest standards and quality of Plymouth Energy
- Problem solver with ability to cross train and learn other job functions
- Train on the plant's control system in order to advance or fill in for other personnel
- Maintain exceptional records of key production variables such as production volume, yield, etc., on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis as required
- Monitor use and inventory of process chemicals and supplies
- Maintain plant cleanliness and work in a safe manner
- Basic lab testing in accordance with policies and procedures
- Ability to safely operate various industrial equipment such as forklifts, loaders, man lifts, scissor lifts, etc.
- Legal authorization to work in the US
- High school diploma
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs
- Ability to work in a cooperative, team-based workplace
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to work at elevated heights and in confined spaces
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Dependable and punctual
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health and Dental Insurance
Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
Retirement Savings Plan
Overtime and Call-In Pay
8 Paid Holidays
Vacation and Sick Time
Bonus and Retention Program
*EOE--Pre-employment drug screen and background check required for all positions.
If you are looking for an opportunity to shape the future of our progressive company, please send your cover letter and resume or apply in person. You may also retrieve an application from this website by clicking on the link provided below. Plymouth Energy's Application Link (PDF) below: Job Application Please Mail to: Plymouth Energy, LLC 22234 K-42 Merrill, IA 51038 or E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: All job descriptions are not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the needs of the organization.