· DISPOSITION: Please provide the scale operator with accurate information regarding owner’s name or names of split. All corn delivered will be applied to existing contracts or will be priced at the closing bid the day of delivery unless other arangements have been made. Contract overrun bushels will be priced at the closing bid on the day of delivery. All corn must be priced on the day of delivery!
· PAYMENT: Checks will be issued weekly, if we have a signed contract on file.
· DELIVERY: Monday thru Friday with hours subject to change with plant needs. Please call ahead or check website for current grain dump hours.
GRADE REQUIREMENTS for #2 YELLOW CORN: Moisture: 15.0%
· LOADS THAT ARE NOT #2 GRADE ARE SUBJECT TO REJECTION!!!!!!!
· Moisture Discount: Moisture Shrink of 1.5% for each 1% above 15.0% moisture. Plus $0.01discount per 1/2% over 15% .There will be no load averaging.
· Damage Discount: 2 cents for each percent from 5.1 to 10.0 . Over 7.0 percent is subject to rejection.
· Broken Corn and Foreign Material: 1 cent for each one-half percent from 3.1 to 5.0, 2 cents for each one-half percent over 5.1. Over 7.1 subject to rejection. This plant will reject all trucks with any mixed soybeans in the load .
· Test Weight: 1 cent for each one-half pound 53.9 to 50.0, 2 cents for each one-half pound under 49.9. Under 45 is subject to rejection.
· Musty, Sour, Weevils: 10 cents per bushel and is subject to rejection.
· Other: Rodent or bird contamination, stones, glass or other commercially undesirable foreign material will be subject to rejection.
2019-2020 Grain Discount Schedule